Just like the title says.  It's about time, too ;)

http://cvs.cleveland.lug.net/downloads/tn5250/tn5250-0.14.0.tar.gz

0.14.x is the stable tree.  Development work will continue with 0.15.0.  We
will continue to support 0.14.x and make bug fixes until 0.16.0 (or whatever
we decide to call it) appears on the scene.  The early revisions of 0.15.x
will be for those people who enjoy eating core dumps for lunch.

Summary of changes in 0.14.0:

- Full FreeBSD support, see the README and other files in the freebsd/
  directory.  Special thanks to Scott Klement for this (I've put his name all
  over the ChangeLog for this -- this way, it's not _my_ fault <g>).
- Linux-specific files moved to linux/ subdir.
- README files updated - now more clear on how to set up X Windows support.
- Field Minus sequence (Esc+M) added.
- Dup key support added.
- Small field exit bug fixed.
- Help key/aid code implemented.
- Fix per Carey Evans for handling right-blank fields.
- Reset key now works even when keyboard is locked.  Possible but unlikely bug
  where reset key could cause the next keystroke to be ignored is fixed.
- C programs which use stdin/stdout will now clear the input line properly.
- A small fix to format table handling code with the Repeat to Address order.
  This problem may never have been observed, but hey...

Things that are still broken/flakey/weird:

- System/36 (via passthrough or something) support - can still return wrong
  values for fields on occasion.
- System Request function on AS/400 acts like there is a host to return to.
- Signed numeric fields will let you type a digit in the sign position.

The System/36 problems I don't intend to address unless someone else uses them
(other than myself).  The System Request issue doesn't hurt anything.  The
signed numeric stuff -- well, let me just have that one to get this out the
door ;)

In any case, this is the most stable and functional release to date and should
probably have been rolled over to 0.14.0 one or two revisions ago.  Have fun.

-Jay 'Eraserhead' Felice