I hope these are the correct messages:

                           Display Program Messages

 Job 205105/KAZS3/QPADEV0002 started on 99/10/12 at 13:24:29 in
subsystem QIN
 Message queue KAZS3 is allocated to another job.
 IWS4032 received by KEZLAP@ at *N. (C D I R)
 CPF9999 received by ZARO@ at . (C D I R)
 The call to program ZARO@ ended in error (C G S D F).
 RPG9001 received by HBSTART@ at 10986. (C D I R)