Tim Rowe, timmr@xxxxxxxxxx
Business Architect Application Development & Systems Management for IBM i
IBM i Development Lab, Rochester, MN
(507) 253-6191 (Tie) 553-6191

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/are/index.html

Here is a tool we ship with the OS, part of the ARE product.

From your 5250

Enter QSH

Then - /QIBM/ProdData/OS/OSGi/templates/bin/areVerify.sh -network

***Review the report that is generated. If you have DNS issues it will
tell you.

Tim