-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [jt400-news] JTOpen 8.5 is avaialable
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 10:36:44 +0800
From: JTOpen User Announcements <jt400-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jt400-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Hui Qin Wang <wanghuiq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear developers,

JTOpen release 8.5 is now available for download on the SourceForge project page for the JTOpen project, at _http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt400_

Please refer to the "changes.html" file for a list of updates since JTOpen 8.4.

This release also provides lib/java8/jt400.jar, which supports JDBC 4.2. In order to use this jar file, you must have a Java 8.0 (or higher) JVM.

PTFs for IBM i are as following:
V7R2: SI56274
V7R1:SI56273
V6R1: SI56271SI56272

To ask questions about JTOpen and the Toolbox, please use the JTOpen/Toolbox forum:_
__http://www-912.ibm.com/j_dir/JTOpen.nsf/($All)?OpenView_ <http://www-912.ibm.com/j_dir/JTOpen.nsf/%28$All%29?OpenView>

Other sources of information about the Toolbox and JTOpen include:

Toolbox home page: _http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/toolbox/_
JTOpen home page: _http://jt400.sourceforge.net/_
JTOpen project page: _http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt400_
JTOpen bugs database: _http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=128806&atid712772_

IBM Toolbox for Java -- Development Team
http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/toolbox/