On 1/29/14 8:34 AM, gio.cot wrote:
Many thanks for your reply, be patient but this are my first steps on application server so many concepts are unknowed . I tried to install Tomcat on iSeries following two links :
http://iprodeveloper.com/rpg-programming/day-life-ifs-java-programmer
http://www.compomentis.com/papers/iSeriesTomcat.html
so i olny read this documents and tried to do what I have understand, then as tomcat don't work I search in google and I have done many tests that don't give me any result.

So, if possible, I would like to know how to modify the catalina.sh file : what I have to add and or modify.
Thanks in advance for your help

The problem may be the V5R4. We've had precisely zero luck with Tomcat on anything prior to V6R1, and in fact, the one Wintouch customer who is on V5, and wants the WintouchWeb functionality, was initially having their WTWeb Tomcat context running on our box, until we recently set up Tomcat on one of their WinDoze servers.

--
JHHL