Not sure which VRM and which JVM you are using. If you can see that job by
WRKJVMJOB , then you an use "32" command on that job to generate a
javacore, which includes the thread information for that job.

Best regards.

Gavin, Zhang Gan --
https://w3-connections.ibm.com/profiles/html/profileView.do?key=d77158d7-c5cd-4e6e-a90d-23dddc9cbaba&lang=en

IBM i J9 Team Lead,
Email: zhanggan@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +86-10-82452719
Address: 1/F, 28, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, No.8 Dong Bei Wang West
Road, Haidian District, Beijing P.R.China 100193
J9 on i: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ibmi/techupdates/java

"James H. H. Lampert" <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/16/2013 11:54 PM
Please respond to
Java Programming on and around the IBM i <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Java Programming on and around the IBM i <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
cc

Subject
How do I get a thread dump on the IBM JVM?

We've got an intermittent problem with a web app server running in
Tomcat on our V6 box, specifically with how it establishes a
communication link with another (ILE mixed-language) server on the same
box, and our developer on that project wants a thread dump.

How do I get this for him?

(FWIW, the handshake involves the ILE server sending an ASCII bell to
the requester [either the web app server or a desktop Java client], one
per second, until the requester responds [We call this the "ringing
phone" handshake protocol, and it's served us well for over a decade].
The web app server is intermittently failing to respond [leaving the ILE
server "ringing the phone" indefinitely], and according to the developer
on that project, the latest internal diagnostics indicate that it opened
the socket, but never received any bells.)

--
James H. H. Lampert