Hi all,

I am trying to set up Java on the AS400. I am missing the QSYSINC library. I
do not have a copy of the original CDs for installing the OS. Does anyone
know where I can get a copy so I can install the 5722SS1 - OS/400 - System
Openness Includes? Or is there somewhere I can download them? Also, I am
running v5.1 OS (don't laugh, it's all I've got to work with for now. It's
an old system we inherited that hasn't been used much for the past 6 years.)
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff Burcher - IT Dept

Allred Metal Stamping