Sorry did not see the V7 until later.

If the customer has the performance tools and the advanced and management features, (cheap for what you get) then you can use those tools to start to diagnose where the wait state are in the applications. Most likely after memory wait states are going to have some bottle necks.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects