From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:04 AM
To: Java Programming on and around the IBM i
Subject: RE: Re:Java-400 newbie needs help

Hi,

I would agree with you completely except that I have no choice in the tools I am using! The original programmer is no longer available and I have to tweak his baby. As I don't know any alternative methods, it should be quicker to learn as much about the tools I am using than to learn about other tools and re-implement the application.

Paul.