Yiyu,

Take an example, you call a stored procedure (can be ILE RPG program) and it hit
duplicated key, you will get message. Who is going to receive this message? In
the green screen, your workstation. However, if it is a sever job...., your
server will get this message. In database server, the QZDASOINIT job created by
your connection will get it. The question is... the user will never know what
happen. User just wait, unless you pass the message back.

My understand is that QZDASOINIT job will be started for a new connection. The
user id should be QUSER (I am not sure now...) and the current user is the user
id from the server connection property.

For me, I like to control the library list by user profile instead of by setting
library list in connection string. If you use System Name, your life will be
much simple. Use *LIBL, your setup will be same as your green screen
application because everything is by library list and user profile. However, my
previous company use SQL when I joined it. I spent a lot of time to convert it
back to System Name. If you use SQL, good luck!!!

Kevin