From: JTOpen User Announcements [mailto:jt400-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:19 PM
To: jt400-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jt400-news] JTOpen 7.2 now available

Dear developers,

JTOpen release 7.2 is now available for download on the SourceForge
project page for the JTOpen project, at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt400

Please refer to the "changes.html" file for a list of updates since JTOpen 7.1.

Note that the download file "jtopen_7_2_jdbc40_jdk6.zip" contains a
version of JTOpen 7.2 that supports JDBC 4.0, and has been compiled to
Java 6.0. In order to use the jars in this file, you must have a Java
6.0 (or higher) JVM.

The associated IBM i PTFs that include JTOpen 7.2 are:

-- IBM i 5.4: SI41958 (5722-SS1), and SI41956 (5722-JC1)
-- IBM i 6.1: SI41961 (5761-SS1), and SI41957 (5761-JC1)
-- IBM i 7.1: SI41966 (5770-SS1)
(Note: The JC1 licensed product has been converged into SS1, as of IBM i 7.1)

To ask questions about JTOpen and the Toolbox, please use the
JTOpen/Toolbox forum:
http://www-912.ibm.com/j_dir/JTOpen.nsf/($All)?OpenView

Other sources of information about the Toolbox and JTOpen include:

Toolbox home page: http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/toolbox/
JTOpen home page: http://jt400.sourceforge.net/
JTOpen project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt400
JTOpen bugs database: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=128806&atid712772

To subscribe/unsubscribe to the jt400-news mailing list, please go to:

Please do not respond to this note or send messages to the jt400-news
mailing list.
Post your questions to the JTOpen/Toolbox forum (above).

Sincerely,
The JTOpen development team