Thorbjorn,
I did get it running under the Classic JVM, but I probably didn't wait long
enough to get the admin console up. I had to comment out all the -XX
arguments and one that started with -client.

I've had problems getting working with the J9 JVM. It brings the system to
it's knees. Takes about 10-15 minutes to even sign-on. It's our development
partition so it doesn't have tons of memory, but it's usually pretty fast. I
might try to add some of the -XX arguments back to see if the work with the
J9 JVM. I think most of those are for performance.

I did just notice something too. I went to see which JVM arguments I
commented out and they have been deleted. GlassFish must update the
domain.xml file on boot-up. I'm definitely not a GlassFish pro so I should
probably read about that.

--
James R. Perkins