I followed the link Charles provided and from that followed this link http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5116320 to a thread about WBEM that looks very promising for your efforts. WBEM (Windows Based Enterprise Management) is a java toolkit that apparently gives access to the sort of thing you're working on.

My general assumption: if you can do it in .NET, you can do it in JAVA, though in some cases, you'll need to use Jacob to load the windows DLL.

-----Original Message-----
From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 9:06 AM
To: JAVA400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Updating Active Directory Attr-TerminalServicesProfilePath

I was hoping that some saavy Java developer with more skills than I have would have come up with a Java solution for this.

I have written a few C# asp.net apps, but I'm still basically a .net newbie.  It looks like I am going to have to start working on a .net solution as you suggested.  Though, this would not be a quick short term one sweep fix solution for this problem, which is what we were hoping for.

Thanks for responding.

Don
According to this:
http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5410865

"terminal services user settings are stored in a binary blob of data stored in the userParameters attributes."

Looking at the links provided in the post, you might be able to cobble together something...

But it'd probably be easier to build a .NET application that does the actual updates that your i can talk to.

HTH,
Charles