As far as I know you can't. Think about what we would happen if you did.
Tread 2 might complete before tread1 but tread 2 might have dependancies on
tread1 working. I doubt it would be supported.

Is that why you are using three triggers trying to make it perform faster?
Having three triggers is going to add overhead. Why not put in one trigger?
If you are looking to improve performance on writes, use any array. Map a
user space or memory. Write all the records into the array and do one write.
.