-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [jt400-news] JTOpen 7.0 now available
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:48:10 -0500
From: JTOpen User Announcements <jt400-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jt400-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear developers,

JTOpen release 7.0 is now available for download on the SourceForge
project page for the JTOpen project, at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt400

Please refer to the "changes.html" file for a list of updates since
JTOpen 6.7.

Note that the download file "jtopen_7_0_jdbc40_jdk6.zip" contains a
version of JTOpen 7.0 that supports JDBC 4.0, and has been compiled to
Java 6.0.
In order to use the jars in this file, you must have Java 6.0.

The associated IBM i PTFs that include JTOpen 7.0 are:

-- IBM i 5.4: SI39750 (5722-SS1), and SI39742 (5722-JC1)
-- IBM i 6.1: SI39747 (5761-SS1), and SI39743 (5761-JC1)
-- IBM i 7.1: SI39749 (5770-SS1) (Note: The JC1 licensed
product has been converged into SS1, as of IBM i 7.1)

To ask questions about JTOpen and the Toolbox, please use the
JTOpen/Toolbox forum:
http://www-912.ibm.com/j_dir/JTOpen.nsf/($All)?OpenView

Other sources of information about the Toolbox and JTOpen include:

Toolbox home page: http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/toolbox/
JTOpen home page: http://jt400.sourceforge.net/
JTOpen project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt400
JTOpen bugs database:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=128806&atid712772
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=128806&atid712772>

Please do not respond to the jt400-news mailing list. Post your
questions to the JTOpen/Toolbox forum (above).

To subscribe/unsubscribe to the jt400-news mailing list, please go to: