I have class file in root/bin. It's the same location as java, javac, javaw aplications. I wrote command on AS400:
JAVA CLASS('kursNbpToJde')
Should I add something else?
Best Regards
/

*Piotr Marciniak
*

/

W dniu 2010-03-12 09:03, Joe Sam Shirah pisze:
Hi Piotr,

Most typically, the classpath isn't set properly.

Joe Sam

Joe Sam Shirah - http://www.conceptgo.com
conceptGO - Consulting/Development/Outsourcing
Java Filter Forum: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/
Just the JDBC FAQs: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JDBC
Going International? http://www.jguru.com/faq/I18N
Que Java400? http://www.jguru.com/faq/Java400