Remember it is as a *GEM* in Rails (http://glassfishgem.rubyforge.org/ ). I couldn't get the regularly installed glassfishv3 to run. In 6.1 I get the classnotfounderror and in (well, um, *another* newer release) the command runs without errors but the server isn't starting)

I pinged the Sun developer and asked if she wanted me to toss it over to IBM. She had checked in on the lead developer who had been on a short term project. With the changes due to the Oracle acquisition I can imagine things are a little disorganized. But she promised to stay on it.

Since the gem runs OK, it can't be too much more difficult to get the "full" version running (you would think).

Pete

James Perkins wrote:
Oh, I didn't realize you got Glassfish 3 running. I will have to look
into that now. I assume you have it working on 6.1? I'm guess it might
work on 5.4 if you install Java 6.

I doubt Snoracle will be looking into that ;-) I have a couple
possible contacts that work on JSF and the Glassfish admin console. I
can try to reach out to them if that helps at all. Feel free to
contact me offline if I can help in anyway.

--
James R. Perkins