If you have the 32-bit version of Java 5 installed you can add this
environment variable to enable it for your job.

ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(JAVA_HOME)
VALUE('/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk50/32bit')

Make sure your classpath variable is CLASSPATH (all caps). You
probably don't need the scratchpad JAR or the contribute JAR either.
Also you should be using the absolute path to the JAR files. So it
should be ".:/home/FOXWELL/java/jars/POI-3.0.1-FINAL-20070705.JAR".
Currently you have each JAR with a / (path separator) at the start of
each file name which tells the ClassLoader to look in the root (/)
directory for the JAR.

Just a general note a the classpath too. It's best to always add a .
(dot) to your classpath, I usually put it in the beginning of the
string. That allows you to run Java classes from your current
directory.

One common misunderstanding, I've had it too, is that if you give a
generic path to a directory containing libraries (JAR's) that each one
will be loaded in the classpath. You have to explicitly indicate which
JAR's you want in your classpath. Now I know there are ways around
this using custom ClassLoaders and various other ways, but explicitly
defining them in your classpath is much simpler.

--
James R. Perkins