Hi All,

Scenario 1:

Iâm using RAD 7.0 and created the Top-Down Java beans Web service from given WSDL,

Set Web Service Runtime = JAX-RPC

No Errors!! Iâm happy!! Wrote a business logic & Deployed on WAS 6.0

I can see the web service from dotNet side & Can be accessed the service through Test Web Service Explorer as well.

The WebServices Explorer however does not work & always returning an error: (even in donNet side gives error)

IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.404 Not Found

500

Internal Server Error

Then I tried to create Web Service client & Client Creating wizard end up with this error
IWAB0639E Error in generating Java files and deployment descritpors from WSDL file

WSWS3574E:
GENERATION OF ARTIFACTS HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.

See messages to follow for more details.

WSWS3549E: Error: WSDL2Java could not discover a suitable StubWriter for null.

Error: FATAL ERRORS encountered by WSDL2Java tool.

java.io.IOException: FATAL ERRORS encountered by WSDL2Java tool.

at com.ibm.ws.webservices.wsdl.Parser.generate(Unknown Source)

at com.ibm.ws.webservices.wsdl.Pa.....

Bad Luck !!!

Scenario 2:

Using same WSDL file, I created a Top-down web service & this time set the

Web Service runtime = Apache Axis

Wrote the logic & Deployed it on WAS 6.0

Create a Client for above service (runtime is Apache Axis), Wow!! everything fine!!!!!!

But I need to create JAX-RPC web service !

What is the issue with JAX-RPC ?

Any Idea Please ..

Thanks
dhanuxp