Loyd Goodbar skrev:
I am using the package name with the PCML file. Without it, I get
com.ibm.as400.data.PcmlException: Exception received:
'[java.util.MissingResourceException] PCML document source 'incgljseq'
cannot be found.'
"Resource" is Java lingo for "can be found in the class path".

ProgramCallDocument pcml = new ProgramCallDocument(sys,
"net.borgwarner.ebi.externalapi.incgljseq");

When exporting to JAR, "Export generated class files and resources" is
selected. What needs to happen for Eclipse to see the pcml file as a
resource for inclusion? Even with the pcml file in the .class folder, it is
It needs to be in a source folder, not the output folder. I normally create a separate source folder for each type of resources, and keep parallel source trees for those things that need to be in specific packages.

If you ask for a resource named "/foo.bar" it is located in the root and not in a sub folder corresponding to a package. Helps sometimes.