Re: Java EIM Lookup

fixed

Bill Findeisen skrev:
Thorbjoern,
I waws able to get the tocket from the windows LSA. Unfortunately, a registry change has to be made for certain versions of windows :(

Thanks. That was what I found too back then about a year ago (just when XP SP3 came out), but having code which works for others instead of just probing around without a clue is so much nicer.

Is your computer in a domain or a stand-alone?