IBM Cryptographic Access Provider 128-bit (5722-AC3) - V5R2M0

fixed

Hi - I did have this disc at one point - after a couple of office moves it has been lost.

With 1.4.2 java installed this is a must now - does anybody have an image of this disk - I did order and receive it along with (5722-AC2) which of course is no use to man nor beast with Java 1.4.2.

I'm sure if I contact IBM they will say it is no longer supported.

Can/will anybody help.

Kind regards

Kevin