remote tomcat administration

fixed

To the List:

For our web based applications we use tomcat, accessing the database on the
iSeries, as our application server

We're about to move our Tomcat services to an environment that does not
allow system administration via such services as Remote Desktop Connection
or via a DOS prompt.

The option open to us is to install a Tomcat administrative client that can
be called via Citrix. What we're looking for is something like the
Websphere admin client that can be used to start and stop Tomcat as well as
get at Tomcat's log. We also need the ability to download software upgrades
via this client.

Anyone aware of such a client for Tomcat.

Roy Luce

Systems Plus - Midwest

Direct: 847-540-9635

800-913-PLUS (7587)