Have you considered using Test Driven Design to write such a library?
* Compares the first collection against the second collection. Returns
* negative integer, zero or positive integer.
* If the size of the first collection is greater than the size of the
* second collection, a positive integer is return. If the size of the
* collection is less than the size of the second collection a negative
* number is returned.
int c = c1.size() - c2.size();The javadoc does not conform to the code :) You do not return a value
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact