Have you considered using Test Driven Design to write such a library?
Can you post some links to sites that describe these design principles?
From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 1:12 AM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: Comparing Collections
James Perkins skrev:
* Compares the first collection against the second collection. Returns
* negative integer, zero or positive integer.
* If the size of the first collection is greater than the size of the
* second collection, a positive integer is return. If the size of the
* collection is less than the size of the second collection a negative
* number is returned.
int c = c1.size() - c2.size();
The javadoc does not conform to the code :) You do not return a value
if the size is unequal.
Have you considered using Test Driven Design to write such a library? I
usually do this because it works well for me focussing on a given
detail, while the tests catch if I mess something up.