Hi All,

I want to create a JDBC connection pooling from WAS 6.0 to access physical files in QS36F library. I selected the Database type as DB2.
It shows following providers to access the data base

1. DB2 legacy CLI-based Type 2 JDBC Provider
2. DB2 Universal JDBC Driver Provider
3. DB2 UDB for iSeries (Toolbox)
4. DB2 UDB for iSeries (Native)

I want to find out what is the most suitable/Best provider from the above

Anyway, I have selected âDB2 UDB for iSeries (Native)â & created a Connection & checked the connection using âTest Connectionâ button, it gives

Test connection failed for data source DB2 UDB for iSeries
(Native) DataSource on server server1 at node TestNode01
with the following exception:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: DSRA8000E: No jar or zip
files found in /db2_classes.jar. View JVM logs for further
details.
I think I have made a mistake somewhere & any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Dhanuxp