-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [jt400-news] JTOpen 6.5.1 now available
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:33:56 -0500
From: JTOpen User Announcements <jt400-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jt400-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear developers,

JTOpen release 6.5.1 is now available for download on the SourceForge
project page for the JTOpen project, at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt400

Please refer to the changes.html file for a list of updates since JTOpen
6.5.

This release contains fixes to a defect introduced in JTOpen 6.5. The
symptom of the defect is a NoClassDefFoundError when using the Toolbox's
DataArea, Printer, or UserSpace classes on Sun JVM's.

The jar files in this release are identical to those in JTOpen 6.5,
except for 3 updated class files in jt400.jar.

Note that zip file jtopen_6_5_1_jdbc40.zip contains a version of JTOpen
6.5.1 that supports JDBC 4.0, and has been compiled to Java 6.0.
In order to use the jars in this file, you must have Java 6.0.

To ask questions about JTOpen and the Toolbox, please go to the
JTOpen/Toolbox forum:
http://www-912.ibm.com/j_dir/JTOpen.nsf/($All)?OpenView

Other sources of information about the Toolbox and JTOpen include:

Toolbox home page: http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/toolbox/
JTOpen home page: http://jt400.sourceforge.net/
JTOpen project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt400
JTOpen bugs database:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=128806&atid712772

Please do not respond to the jt400-news mailing list. Post your
questions to the JTOpen/Toolbox forum (above).
To subscribe/unsubscribe to the jt400-news mailing list, please go to:

Sincerely,
The JTOpen development team