From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neill Harper
Sent: April 20, 2009 09:01
To: 'Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400'
Subject: RE: Classpath Setting Using only Folders

There is no way that I know of, and it is something I have searched a
lot in the past. I didn't know you could do it on windows ( so my
searches obviously weren't very good)

The only way to get round it is cheat and extract the jars into a
folder.

However for long term supportability I suggest that you don't do this.