From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of James Perkins
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 7:12 PM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: Handling Database Connections

For the one I tested it on we are using WebSphere Application Server V6.0.
We also use V6.1 and probably soon V7.

I put the class in the normal WEB-INF/classes/ directory.

James R. Perkins

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 17:46, Gary L Peskin <garyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What JSP/servlet container are you using (and what release)? You need
be
sure that your class is in the correct place so that it's only loaded
once.

Gary