Hello,

I try to read a database file in sequential mode. I use the %LIBL% to set
the library list. Unfortunately I get the error that the file is not found.
Does someone know why?

The code....

AS400 as400 = new AS400();
//chglibl
QSYSObjectPathName fileName = new
QSYSObjectPathName("/QSYS.LIB/%LIBL%.LIB/XY.FILE");
SequentialFile sFile = new SequentialFile(as400,
fileName.getPath());
AS400FileRecordDescription recDesc = new
AS400FileRecordDescription(as400, fileName.getPath());

sFile.setRecordFormat(recDesc.retrieveRecordFormat()[0]);
sFile.open(AS400File.READ_ONLY, 0 ,
AS400File.COMMIT_LOCK_LEVEL_NONE);
Record record = sFile.readFirst();

Thanks