I always seem to have trouble with this.

I have a java program that I have been running for quite a while. I
have just made changes to it, to email me in the event of a problem. It
works fine in WDSC, but when I export it and run it, then no email. I
have added the mail.jar and activation to the folder and changed my
classpath, but still no luck.

Initially I had this
P:\engineering\iseriesjava. - this contained jt400.jar and my .bat file
containing the following line
java -cp
P:\\engineering\mercury\iseriesjava;P:\engineering\mercury\iseriesjava\j
t400.jar mercury.MercTest

All of the java code in folder mercury.

So after changine MercTest, I added mail.jar and activation.jar to
P:\enginnering\iseriesjava
And changed the .bat file to look like
java -cp
P:\\engineering\mercury\iseriesjava;P:\engineering\mercury\iseriesjava\j
t400.jar;P:\engineering\mercury\iseriesjava\mail.jar;P:\engineering\merc
ury\iseriesjava\activation.jar mercury.MercTest

The program still runs, but it doesn't appear to be hitting the email
piece.

I'm not sure how to fix this. Is there a way for me to debug the java
program outside of WDSC? I have put System.out.println at the point of
the email, but they don't print unless I run it in WDSC.

Mike