Ah.. ...that makes sense for the ConnectionBean. I have done refactoring
before, I'm just always paranoid that it misses something. I guess it's time
to start trusting it. ;-)

I agree with the JSP thing. I some times put Java code in the JSP and I hate
doing every time. I just wrote my first simple JSF page and I can see where
this would be very powerful. And yes, my problem was putting it into
production. Luckly it's a small shop and that's basically how I learned all
my programming is by writing various programs there.

Probably a question for a different post, but hand code vs. WYSIWYG for JSF
and Swing UI's? I have done both, but I see conflicting information all the
time about this.

James R. Perkins

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:33 PM, Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen