If I had to guess he probably meant to create a properties file and add the
path to that file in your environment variables.

This is from the IBM documentation.

Here is the link to information about the properties file.

Hope this helps,
James R. Perkins

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Marvin Radding <