Setting the i5 JVM at some other version.

I hate to bother you guys but I am trying to upgrade my skills. (Know anyone looking for someone to write green screen subfiles? I'm available.)

I am stumped and I suspect that you know the answer, if I can ask the question correctly..
http://iSeries:2001 Administration server.
I am working on a machine at V5R4. I have created a server and all of that seems to go reasonably well.
I want to run a war file that needs at least jdk 1.5. I found a list of Java classpath entries to add, and one that could be added was /QIBM/ProdData/Java400/jdk15/lib/tools.jar. I added that but found no change. The Admin server offers only jdk 1.3 in the drop down box for the jdk. I manually changed the configuration file to jdk 1.5 and that was not a good move. :)
I then did a GO LICPGM and got the following:

Licensed Installed Program Status Description
5722JV1 *COMPATIBLE IBM Developer Kit for Java
5722JV1 *COMPATIBLE Java Developer Kit 1.3
5722JV1 *COMPATIBLE Java Developer Kit 1.4
5722JV1 *COMPATIBLE Java Developer Kit 5.0
5722JV1 *COMPATIBLE J2SE 5.0 32 bit

Have I overlooked something simple? How/where do I change the server's JVM to 5.0?

Do you like the i5 as a web server? Is it a good business choice, in your opinion?