No. Not RPG. We are using Java to execute the SQL stored procedure.

We use Cobol on the iSeries. I created a Cobol procedure that submitted
the sql portion, but we could not get a result set to return to the Java.
In the SQL, we could not set the library.

Not sure what to do at this point.

Thanks,

Wes Taylor
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Message Processing
Comporium Data Services
(803) 326-4115
wes.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike Cunningham <mcunning@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/22/2008 11:40 AM
Please respond to
Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: SQL Stored Procedures

Are you using SQL stored procedures or external stored procedure where the
procedure is an RPG application? If it is an external procedure then
using any of the traditional ADDLIBLE, CHGLIBL, or OVRDBF commands are
available to point to the correct library.