To: "'Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400'"
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7:39 PM
Subject: RE: JDBC conncetion options on URL

The properties for v5r4 are here:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/rzahh/jdbcproper
ties.htm#jdbcproperties

Have a look at "transaction isolation" to see if that's what you're after.

See
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/rzahh/jdbcdrvr.h
tm under "Example: Connecting to the server database and using a uniform
resource locator (URL) to specify properties" for specifying the
properties
on the URL.

HTH,
Gary