From: Kiran Kumar [mailto:kkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:38 AM
To: Gary L Peskin
Cc: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: RE: Commitment control

We are planning to use Web Sphere as application server for Java
technology and currently we are confused as how to deal with
transactionality. A series of transactions are spread across multiple
slave COBOL programs exposed as web services. We would like call set of
COBOL web services and commit if all of them are successful.

Right now, we do not have any idea as how to proceed to handle this
problem.