In the past, for commercial fee based software, we have used AS400 license
management utilities to protect our code from non payers. We are now
looking for generic platform independent java based solution to license and
enforce our commercial software. The basic need is to ensure unauthorized
users are not executing our software.

I have found the following from GOOGLE.

Does anyone have insight, experience, and recommendations in this area?

Thanks, Paul Holm

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:09 PM