"Attaching Java program to ..." ???

fixed

Ok, this is kind of odd ... anyone have an idea why I'm getting this?

When I run my some java code on the System i, I get a 'Attaching Java program to <name of jar>' displayed in a terminal session.

Problem is, I'm running the java with the just in time compiler enabled ... my properties are '-Djava.version=1.5 -Djava.compiler=jitc'.

This is on a V5R3 system (recently upgraded).

Thanks!

david