Re: Problem with a data base trigger not working whenprogram iscalled from Java

fixed

The QZRCSRVS job switches to the user who initiated the connection ...
so even though the job user is QUSER, the current user will be JQPUBLIC.
Thank! I didn't realize that. The job information showed QUSER, but that
makes sense. Does it get its own activation group? Do changes like
setting the LIBL persist?

David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/10/2007 12:57 PM
Please respond to Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400