As a matter of fact, they are running our of programmers. I work for a
company that out-countries a lot of work (and outsources a lot, too). Bangalore is
in a tech crunch much like pre-millennium Silicon Valley, I'm familiar with
a couple of outsourcing companies who have outsourced some of their work back
to NJ.

In addition, the wages have gone up as supply diminishes. As a result, (1)
Bangalore is competing less on price than on quality of work, and (2) other
cities like Hyderabad are competing for the low-wage outsource contracts.

The free market forces are once again changing the world market in faster
than local economies can respond.

- Hank Heath

In a message dated 9/3/2007 10:55:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,