Van: Sultan yılmaz [mailto:yilmazsultan@xxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: woensdag, juli 11, 2007 10:29 AM
Aan: 'Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400'
Onderwerp: Re: trigger call java class

Hİ,

Unfortunately it does not work.I try the way that mentioned in your
mail.But i does not work.
the following error occured:

[SQL4304] Java stored procedure or user-defined function PROPER, specific
name PROPER could not load Java class TSTUDF for reason code 2.

Details:

create function proper(VARCHAR(255),VARCHAR(255))
returns varchar(255)
external name 'TSTUDF.JVMORCL' language java
parameter style db2general fenced no sql
disallow parallel scratchpad

SELECT proper('test','test') FROM SYSIBM.SYSDUMMY1 AS A

*

public* *class* TSTUDF {

*public* *static* String JVMORCL(String property, String value)
*throws*Exception
*{*

*....*

*}*

I read mails,forums,red books.But i can't solve problems.

I can run only table funtion with no parameters.But i has to run it with
parameters.

what can i do?

Sultan

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/rzaha/udftable.htm