Thanks, Carl.

I'm sure I'm missing something - but it looks to me that it does match!
Where am I going wrong?

Carl
<c.groner@xxxxxxx
om> To
Sent by: "Java Programming on and around the
java400-l-bounces iSeries / AS400"
@midrange.com <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

04/10/2007 01:48 Subject
PM Re: Fw: java prototypes in RPG

Please respond to
Java Programming
on and around the
iSeries / AS400
<java400-l@midran
ge.com>

Hi Phil,

I believe your prototype signature for the POIFSFileSystem constructor
is incorrect, it should be declared to accept a java.io.InputStream as
its only parameter. Since your FileInputStream object is a subclass of
InputStream, you can pass it to the constructor as you are attempting,
but the constructor declaration for the POIFSFileSystem must match the
java declaration.

Carl.