I think that on the RUNJVA command - you just need to know where .class
file is stored.  If its stored on the IFS in FacilityAccessGetFiles.class,
then the RUNJVA command would just be RUNJVA
CLASS('FacilityAccessGetFiles') ..., but if it's stored in a sub-folder on
the IFS (like if it's in MIKE), then you'll need RUNJVA
CLASS('/MIKE/FacilityAccessGetFiles') ...

the error message that you are getting is that OS/400 is not finding the
FacilityAccessGetFiles.CLASS file.

Jeff Stevens
Mize, Houser & Co. P.A.
913 451 1882
JStevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Smith, Mike" <Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/25/2006 12:34 PM
Please respond to
Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400"
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Running java on Iseries

Fac is my package.  I had tried with and without it.  I wasn't sure if
somewhere it needed to know what my package is.

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.