From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 1:04 PM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: Running java on Iseries

If fac is a directory off root, you need a slash in front of it.

On 9/25/06, Smith, Mike <Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, I changed my package name from MIKE to FAC
It should have read
===> RUNJVA CLASS('fac\FacilityAccessGetFiles')
  CLASSPATH('\\rgc-access\winsx$\IseriesJava\')

I tried addeding qntc
So that I ran this
===> RUNJVA CLASS('fac\FacilityAccessGetFiles')
  CLASSPATH('\qntc\\rgc-access\winsx$\IseriesJava\')

I receive the following error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fac\FacilityAccessGetFiles

        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:195)

        at java.lang.Error.<init>(Error.java:49)

        at
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.<init>(NoClassDefFoundError.java:40

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.