From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of albartell
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:05 AM
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: What does >>> mean?

Heyo,

I have the following code from the IBM Info Center that is from a Java
program creating a keyed data queue.  I thought the >>> characters were
typos, which I frequently find in the IBM examples, but it is not! -
this
code compiles.  So I am curious as to what >>> means as google didn't
seem
to like that as a search term (i.e. "java >>>").  Anybody?

        byte[] key0 = new byte[4];
        key0[0] = 0;
        key0[1] = 0;
        key0[2] = 0;