Bruce,

Thanks a lot for your input. I totally agree with you and I have the same
perspective as yours. So, you basically went to each .rpgle and .dspf source
code and started coding them into .jsp's and .java classes, right? Some of
the .rpgle applications may be made into swing component loaded front
facade's, I surmise. I think that is the best way to go rather than pushing
the .rpgle code through a 'black box' and ending up with so called Java code
which will take a steep learning curve to understand.

I also agree with the fact that Java has grown by leaps and bounds and has
awesome capabilities right now as compared to a few years ago.

Oh, BTW J in AJAX is Javascript...:-0). It is a wonderful technology. Can
you believe that MS floated this a few years ago?

cheers,

Jake.