From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jerry Hensley
Sent: May 23, 2006 12:19
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Class Not Found

I have a java class defined to send email from the I5 (AS/400, ISeries,
etc...).

The java class is being called from within a batch RPGIV program in a *NEW
activation group.

This RPG program is new but I have other programs which do the same call to
this java class.

In this instance the JVM cannot not load the SESSION class from the mail.jar
(Class not Found exception).