I believe the only thing you will have to change is JAVA_HOME

-----Original Message-----
From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Rizwan Ahamad
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 2:14 AM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Cc: web400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: change jvm settings (1.3.1 to 1.4.2) in websphere

Hi all

I have WAS 5.0 installed and running on iSeries. It is using JDK 1.3.1
to start up. I want to change it to use JDK 1.4.2.

I want to use Java Home to be '/QIBM/proddata/java400/jdk14' instead of
'/QIBM/proddata/java400/jdk13'

I checked the jvm properties in process definition of the server
configured but no where I can figure where to change the settings to
change to use jdk 1.4.2

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Rizwan