Hi,
WAS. Each WAS version requires a specific JDK level which cannot be
changed.
WAS 5.0 = JDK 1.3.1
WAS 5.1 = JDK 1.4.2
WAS 6.0 = JDK 1.4.2.

Frances Stewart
WebSphere Application Server for iSeries, Technical Team Lead/Architect
    External web site: http://www.iseries.ibm.com/websphere
    Team web site: http://w3.rchland.ibm.com/~was
E-mail: francess@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Rochester

             "Rizwan Ahamad"
             <rizwan@jarirbook
             store.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "Java Programming on and around the
             java400-l-bounces         iSeries / AS400"
             @midrange.com             <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
                                       web400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             02/09/2006 03:13                                      Subject
             AM                        change jvm settings (1.3.1 to
                                       1.4.2)  in websphere

             Please respond to
             Java Programming
             on and around the
              iSeries / AS400

Hi all

I have WAS 5.0 installed and running on iSeries. It is using JDK 1.3.1
to start up. I want to change it to use JDK 1.4.2.

I want to use Java Home to be '/QIBM/proddata/java400/jdk14' instead of
'/QIBM/proddata/java400/jdk13'

I checked the jvm properties in process definition of the server
configured but no where I can figure where to change the settings to
change to use jdk 1.4.2

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Rizwan