Hi everybody!

I have problem with calling rpg servicePGM subProc that has *NOPASS parm
in prototype. The problem is in third parameter. If called from other RPG
program subProcedures %PARMS BIF works as expected. But if I pass
parameters from Java program, %PARMS bif returns 2 althought  I passed 3
parameters.
        P getACCOUNT      B                   EXPORT
     D getACCOUNT      PI
     D  accountTXT                   20A
     D  accountBAL                   15S 0
     D  accountBALTX                 17A        OPTIONS(*NOPASS)
      /free
       getAltAccADD(accInfoDS);
       If ERROR=0;
          accountTXT=%CHAR(cnum)+%triml(%editw(acod:'0    '));
          accountBAL=BAL*(-1);
                 //** PART WITH PROBLEM **
          IF %parms=3;
             accountBALTX = getAsCroValStr(accountBAL);
          ENDIF;
       Else;
          accountTXT='No account...';
          accountBAL=0;
       ENDIF;
       return;
      /end-free
     P                 E

This is part of JAVA code:
private boolean runSubprocedure(String subProcName,String accType)
                throws
                        PropertyVetoException,
                        AS400SecurityException,
                        ErrorCompletingRequestException,
                        IOException,
                        InterruptedException,
                        ObjectDoesNotExistException,
                        DOMException {

                /* prepare bytes for arrays*/
                byte[] bytes1 = text1.toBytes("                    ");
                byte[] bytes2 = zdec2.toBytes(0);
                byte[] bytes3 = text3.toBytes("00000000000000000");

                /* Prepare Program parameters */
                pp2[0] = new ProgramParameter(bytes1);
 pp2[0].setParameterType(ProgramParameter.PASS_BY_REFERENCE);
                pp2[0].setOutputDataLength(20);
                pp2[1] = new ProgramParameter(bytes2);
 pp2[1].setParameterType(ProgramParameter.PASS_BY_REFERENCE);
                pp2[1].setOutputDataLength(15);
                pp2[2] = new ProgramParameter(bytes3);
 pp2[2].setParameterType(ProgramParameter.PASS_BY_REFERENCE);
                pp2[2].setOutputDataLength(17);
                /* Prepare spc - serviceProgramCall - to call subproc*/
                spc.setProcedureName(subProcName);
 spc.setReturnValueFormat(ServiceProgramCall.NO_RETURN_VALUE);
                spc.setParameterList(pp2);

                /* Creates XML node ACCOUNT with info about account
attributes */
                if (spc.run()) {
                        Element acc = doc.createElement("ACCOUNT");
                        Element accId = doc.createElement("AccId");
                        accId.appendChild(
                                doc.createTextNode(((String)
text1.toObject(pp2[0].getOutputData())).trim()));
                        Element accDe = doc.createElement("AccDesc");
                        accDe.appendChild(doc.createTextNode(accType));
                        Element accAm = doc.createElement("AccAmount");
                        accAm.appendChild(
                                doc.createTextNode((String)
text3.toObject(pp2[2].getOutputData())));
                        totalAmmount +=
zdec2.toDouble(pp2[1].getOutputData());
                        acc.appendChild(accId);
                        acc.appendChild(accDe);